Thursday, November 8, 2012

Instagram Essie Swatch Spam

    I realized that I had Instagramed a few of my Essie polishes, so I decided to throw them all together here in one spam post. Keep in mind that these are Instagram photos, so the color is a little off. Especially the purple. It is not that deep, nor that purple in real life. It just didn't photograph well at all.


Boxer Shorts & Pilates Hottie. Yogaga Collection - Fall 2012


Bikini So Teeny. Summer 2012


Topless & Barefoot. Spring 2011



3 comments:

  1. is topless & barefoot opaque? i love nudes on my nails but i hate that most neutral colors aren't opaque unless i put like 3 coats on. i'm hoping to find one that is opaque enough with one coat, even if it takes 2 coats to be FULLY opaque, you know what i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good nude, but it does need 2 to 3 coats to be opaque. It also applies a bit streaky sometimes. I'm not sure of a real good nude. If you can still find it, try Tea & Crumpets by L'Oreal. that one is opaque in 2 coats, but it was LE :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie Topless and Barefoot is one of my favorite nude shades! :)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...