Monday, November 5, 2012

Little Walgreens Haulage


First of all, excuse my leg in the above picture. I didn't realize it was in there until after I uploaded. Oopsie! I took Cooper to school today, then little man and I headed off to do some shopping. First we went to Target...nothing peaked my interest. Shocker, I know. Next we went to TJMaxx, and although they had some 7 packs of Color Club nail polishes, I didn't buy any. I know, another shocker. So off we headed to Walgreens, with the hope of FINALLY finding the new Wet n Wild 8 pan palettes. I have been every where on the search for these, with no luck. Until today! I knew I should have just went to Walgreens first...

Keep reading for more info on what I bought, and the deals I got!


Let me say that I paid $21.10 for everything I got at Walgreens, and that includes tax. Whoop whoop! The Wet n Wild palettes were BOGO 50%, so I picked up both of the new ones. (There is also an all matte palette, but I got it last year when it was released). The one I was most excited about is called Sparkle 'Til Morning, which is the neutral palette with a pop of teal. The other palette is called Shimmer the Night Away. It is a black and purple palette, with an awesome cobalt blue. I haven't even opened these yet, so I will have swatches in another post.

This is not showing true to color, I got it in direct sunlight, and it made all my neutral pictures look weirdly orange.


I also came across the Profusion 10 palettes that I keep seeing on youtube and the like. Everyone is comparing these palettes to the Naked palettes from Urban Decay. I will have to do some swatching and have a comparison post. Each of these palettes were $4.99, and include an eyeliner. I also saw these same palettes at Big Lots for $4.50, so check there also if you are interested.

Midnight Fever

Sultry & Neutrals (showing a bit more orange than real life)




I also picked up a Revlon Diamond Lust single, which I forgot to take a single picture of. You can see it at the top of this post. It is a glittery blackish gray shade called Night Sky. This was on clearance for $2.69, and I had a $1 off Revlon coupon, making it $1.69. Very pretty in the pan, we'll see how it does performance wise. 

I'll keep you updated on all these products, look forward to swatchfest post soon! Love to all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...