Monday, November 26, 2012

Lip Products I'm Using Up

     I sat down the other day to write up a 'Project 10 Pan' list, and I realized I have SO many lip products I don't use. I am just lazy is what the main problem is. I never put lipstick on, and when I do, I grab the same few over and over.  

      My solution to this was to pull some out of the 'Lip' drawer, and put them in plain sight on my table. If they are there in front of my face, I'll be more apt to reach for them. So I have a little collection here that I want to use up and be done with, so I work on ones I really like better. I also decided to include my lip liners, as I forget about them a lot of times also.

    So what am I using up??


Lip Liners:
Essence - In The Nude
MAC - Saunter
Jordana - Baby Berry
Jordana - Tawny
NYX - Citrus
NYX - Rose
NYX - Nude Pink

Lipsticks:
WnW - Think Pink
WnW - Bare It All
Essence - Creamy Nude (my FAVE, but it's almost gone)
Revlon Lip Butter - Sugar Frosting
Revlon Lip Butter - Pink Truffle
Revlon Lip Butter - Cupcake
Jordana Easyshine - Pink Lemonade

Lip Glosses:
Sephora Nectar Shine - Litchi Shine
Maybelline - Berry Dazzle
NYC - #555 Iced Orchid
NYC - #554 Golden Sunset (maybe?)
Mary Kay - Gold Sequins
Essence XXXL Shine - Timeless Beauty

So that's what in my cup for now. I'll keep you updated on how it's going!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!



2 comments:

  1. i'm kind of doing that with my mascaras & some lip stuff too! it's so hard to keep using up old things when you buy new things all the time! & then it's hard to not buy things when they're on sale! agghh first world problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! LOL!! I have a few items coming in from online shopping, and after that I'm going on a no-buy until the 1st of the year. I have about 15 things to finish up, and I want to put a dent in these lip products first. Plus I need to just slow the hell down on the shopping haha. I threw out some mascaras, and am working on some others, so that at least is getting under control.

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...