Monday, November 5, 2012

My Look: Crazy Hair... Don't Care

   

When I sat down this morning to do my makeup, I had a palette in mind to use. I sat there staring at at for a few minutes, then just closed it up and put it away. Next I pulled out my UD Vice Palette (love, love, love!) and I got to work! I can always come up with a good look with that palette, it's just so awesome!

    I actually got the idea for this look from Rachel on YouTube (icallitambrosia), she came up with look to represent her favorite Starbucks drink. I just like the dark brown colors for fall, so I went with it. I have done this look before, so I just went from memory this time, as it is fairly simple.




Face:
- a mixture of facial moisturizer and Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer
(I wouldn't really recommend this combo)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
- Wet n Wild "bronzer" in Reserve Your Cabana (I used it to set my foundation)
- Tarte blush in Magic
- Hard Candy blush in Honeymoon (as a highlight)



Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold (lid)
- UD e/s in Muse (2/3 of lid)
- UD e/s in Penny Lane (inner 1/3 of lid)
- UD e/s in Laced (blend out the lid shades in the crease)
- UD e/s in Jagged (lightly over whole lid)
- UD e/s in Anonymous (brow)
- UD e/s in Desperation (lower lash line)
- Essence eyeliner in Bling Bling (waterline)
- Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
- Essence No Limits mascara

Lips:
 (not pictured, but added later)
- Jordana lip liner in Tawny
- Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...