Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's My Birthday, & I'll Cry If I Want To!

   

     Ok, so I don't really want to cry. Well maybe a little bit, just because I waited too long to do pictures, and I was losing daylight quickly. If you know me, you will know I celebrated the 3rd anniversary of my 25th birthday on Wednesday. Technically today is not my birthday, but I am headed out with my friends tonight to celebrate. EDIT: This should have went up yesterday, so I celebrated last night.

   I spent over an hour doing my hair today. I straightened it, I curled it, and I still ended up with a messy bun. Story of my life, I swear.



Face:
L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer in Radiant
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
Tarte blush in Splendor
Benefit High Beam
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Spotlight (over the High Beam)


Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
MAC shadow in Paradisco (middle of lid)
CoverGirl single in Champagne (inner part of lid)
NYX shadow in Rust (outer part of lid, and to blend)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Vibrant Purple (lower lash line)
Ulta gel liner pencil in Majesty (lower waterline)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara

Lips:
Jordana lip liner in Baby Berry
Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
NYX lipgloss in Sweetheart


2 comments:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...