Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle



Hi dolls! I'm back with another review today!

One of the products I received in my VoxBox was a mini candle from Bath & Body Works. I was SUPER excited about this as I LOVE Bath & Body Works candles. I like to buy the mini candles because they are usually 2 for $5, and I get to try out a larger variety buy buying and burning the small candles. 

    My favorite candles to buy are the Fall Collection candles. They all smell so, so good. Some of my favorites this year were: Leaves, Mahogany & Teakwood and Autumn. I received the candle Cider Lane in my box, and I was excited to try it. I've heard a lot about this particular scent, but I didn't end up getting the chance to buy it on store.

     According to the candle, Cider Lane is a "delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon". I love that these candles have a scent description on the bottom, as I am terrible at describing scents (lol!) I would say that is a fairly accurate description of this candle. 

    Bath & Body Works claims that mini candles are supposed to last through 15 hours of burning. This is true. I usually burn mine in my bedroom at night. I can use the same candle for about 3 to 4 hours night for almost a week. The scent is very strong, making it distribute throughout the room very well. These candles (all sizes, including the minis) come in a little glass container. I like that because when the candle is done you can clean it out and reuse the container. I use mine to hold jewelry, and other odds & ends.

    With my candle I also received a coupon to get a large 3 wick candle for only $10 (normally $20). I don't usually buy the larger candles because I don't like spending that much money on one candle. I did however use my coupon so I could one for half off. I chose the scent Mahogany & Teakwood, which is probably my favorite from this year. 

     Do you buy these candles? What were your favorite candles fragrances from Bath & Body Works this fall? 



FTC: This candle was provided by Bath & Body Works and Influenster for review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. oh i really want to try those candles! too bad we don't have bath & body works in puerto rico :(

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...