Saturday, July 27, 2013

Looks I've Done for my Sister

      I realize I am way overdue in posting these, so I cannot possibly remember everything I used in either look, but I remember the basics. The first look is one I did for her Junior Prom, and the second was a practice for her senior pictures (we kept everything the same for the pictures). I mostly just wanted to post these to showcase my work, and to show you how beautiful my baby sister is :-) She is my Boo-ski, and I just love her! 


For this look, I remember using:
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette:
a combination of Snakebite, Suspect, Tease and Foxy
a purple liner and shadow for the lower lash line
NYC Sunny bronzer
L'Oreal Innocent Flush blush (possibly)
No idea what the lip is lol

      For the hair, I curled it with a 1" curling iron. Teased the top crown section, and pulled it into a low side pony. I left the front curls out and pinned back the bangs.


For this look I remember using:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
Hard Candy Glamoflague concealer
NYC Sunny bronzer
CoverGirl blush in Pretty Peach
possibly and Physicians Formula highlighter
NYX Runway palette for Green Eyes
(I will mark the colors used in a photo below)
Jordana Fabuliner in Brown
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara


For the hair, I curled it all over with a 3/4" clip-less curling iron by Remington.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...