Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Nail Polish Swatches


      I found these polishes at one of my local Rite Aid stores. This was on Thursday, and they were on sale for $0.69 instead of the regular $0.99. As this was last week, I'm sure the sale is over now. However, $1 is really nothing to pay for a polish anyway lol. There are 2 other colors I did not pick up; one being an orange shade and the other white. 

      Formula is the same on all of these polishes, except the green. The green is a bit more sheer/jelly like while the others are opaque creams. All swatches are 2 coats, except the green which is 3. I use NYC In a New York Minute topcoat. 


L-R:
Teal Slowly and See
Stand the Test of Lime
Who is Ultra Violet?
Listening to Blue Reed


I give all four of these polishes an:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...