Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Look: Guru Inspiration - Leighann Says


I watched this awesome eye tutorial by Leighann Says on youtube the other day. She did a fun summer look incorporating orange, and I thought that would be fun to try out. Do you ever recreate a look you see on youtube? How often? I find myself doing it a lot, it's always really fun to play around and see if I can make my makeup look half as good as theirs lol. I will link Leighann's video below if you want to see exactly how to accomplish this look. :)

Face:
Wet n Wild Coverall foundation
Mary Kay mineral powder (t zone)
Maybelline Dream Matte powder (under eyes)
LA Colors concealer
NYC Sunny bronzer
NYX blush - Summer Peach
NYX eyeshadow - Sahara (highlight)



Eyes:
Maybelline Bold Gold color tattoo
theBalm Meet Matte Nude palette:
white + yellow: inner lid & brow highlight
Matte Singh (peachy shade) : crease
Wet n Wild Fergie "Desert Festival" palette:
orange: outer half of lid
dark brown + orange: darken crease
Essence liner - Bling Bling (lower lash line)
dark brown shade to blend that out
Almay Get Up & Grow mascara

Lips:
L'Oreal Balm - Laze in the Maze



Leighann's video:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...