Friday, July 12, 2013

Quick Review: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

 


  Ok guys, I received the Olay BB Cream in my Influenster box, and now I'm gonna give you a quick post of my thoughts on it.

First of all, what is it?

According to Olay: Models get airbrushed. We get Olay BB Cream, with 24 - hour hydration and a splash of sheer color for a flawless radiant look. Say bye bye to blotches and imperfection, and hello to instant skin-perfecting coverage.

Olay boats "6 Skin Perfecting Benefits":
Refreshes
Brightens
Evens Tone
Hydrates
Smoothes
Protects

According to Me: First of all, "Models get airbrushed, we get Olay BB Cream". Wtf is that? Yes this says you get a splash of sheer color, and that's basically all you get; a splash of a tiny bit of color. How is that going to give you "skin-perfecting color"? Basically this is a lotion with some SPF in it. That's the bottom line. This has no coverage, and it just made me look shiny. Granted, American drugstore BB creams have nothing on the Asian ones, that's a given. However, at least I can get away with just wearing the Garnier or Rimmel BB Creams without having to put foundation on also. You can check out my Before & After for yourself and see if you notice any difference. If anything, my skin does look a little brighter, and hydrated.


If you are curios about purchasing this product, or would like more information, you can check out www.olayfresheffects.com  or you can find it on www.amazon.com

You can see my first impression and a demo of this product in my video below.


*I must tell you again (due to regulations and whatnot) I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...