Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Look: Getting Some Color

     

I have not posted a look in quite a while, and honestly it's because I basically look the same every single day and it's BORING. I hate getting stuck in a rut where I just wear brown day in and day out. How blah! It's summertime, I need some color on this face of mine! :)

     In case you do not follow me on YouTube, you may not know I am doing Beauty on a Budget July, so I am using all drugstore, affordable products this month. I miss my drugstore products, and haven't been showing them much love lately. 

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation
LA Colors concealer
Mary Kay mineral powder
NYC Sunny bronzer
Milani Corallina blush
Physicians Formula highlighter
Maybelline Define a Brow pencil




Eyes:
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild trio in I'm Feeling Retro:
white on lid and brow
purple in crease
Milani liquid liner
LA Colors Double Volume mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...