Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Swatch & Quick Review: Maybelline 'Caffeine Rush' palette

     If you are interested in this little palette, I highly suggest picking it up VERY soon. I don't know if these are being repackaged, or discontinued, but they are being clearanced out everywhere. I found mine at my local Meijer, and as you can see I paid $4.74  for it. 

    In a nutshell, I find these Maybelline EyeStudio palettes to be very buttery, pigmented and easy to blend. I highly recommend these little palettes if you can still get your hands on them. I also have the purple one in Amethyst Ablazed, which I can also swatch for you all. If you are a neutral lover (who isn't, who am I kidding? lol) I'd jump on this one before it's gone.


     On the top of the palette you have a very shimmery "top coat" if you will. This just adds a sheer wash of sparkle over any color you choose. Next we have a nice deep chocolate brown shade. On the left middle is a satin finish tan shade. Right middle is a standard brown/taupe color. The bottom shade is a creamy shade with a satin/ frost finish.

Do you have this palette, love it? Hate it? 

I give this palette:


I used this in a video that you can watch here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...