Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Pink Lipsticks

    Taking a break from nail polish in the 5 Series, I have some lovely pink lipsticks for your enjoyment today. All of these are available at your local drugstore. By the way, do you have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of your own mouth, IN FOCUS? I think I took about 50 pictures, and got 1 good one of each shade. Holy mackerel. LOL



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake


NYX Round Lipstick - Thalia


Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart


Rimmel Lasting Finish - En Vogue



Strawberry Shortcake / Thalia / Airy Fairy / Sweet Tart / En Vogue





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...