Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Loves

Considering it is Valentines Day, I though it fitting to tell you all about the 5 men in my life, all of whom I love VERY much. These guys are my whole world, and I am thankful for every minute with them.



This is my husband, Nick, and I. We met when I was 17 years old, and started dating when I was 18. We have been together since June of 2003. This June we will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. We don't have a perfect marriage (as no one does), but I enjoy the journey of our life together. My husband works very hard, and also goes to school full time, but he has made it possible for me to be a stay at home mom for the last 7 years. There are things he does that drive me up the wall (and vise versa), but I don't know if I could imagine my life with any other person. It would probably be very boring ;)



These little hams are the reason I have been a stay at home mom for so long. We started with the oldest, 7 years ago, and then they just kept on coming! My 2nd son (in the yellow) was a preemie, born 6 weeks early. He only weighed 4 lbs., 7 oz when he was born. He caught up very quickly however, and now he is thriving. He is the sweetest, most lovable, caring little guy I've ever met. Never a day goes by without him telling me, "You look beautiful today mommy". My oldest has to be the smartest kid I've ever met. He learned to write his name when he was 3 years old. By the end of kindergarten last year he was reading at a 3rd grade level. He never ceases to amaze me with the things he can read, or the things he has learned. My first 2 were born one day shy of 14 months apart from each other. One is 7, the other is 6. My littlest dude is defiantly Mommy's Boy. When he was born we had some complications, that could have very quickly killed the both of us. He was actually born blue, and not breathing. After all the trauma and shock of bringing him into this world, he and I have quite a bond. My husband says I can't get enough of the baby, and he's right; I can't. No matter how big he gets, he'll always be my baby boy. He will be 2 this May. My 3rd boy is the one that gives me the most trouble. He is 3 now, and I've always said 3 is much worse than the Terrible 2's. He likes to test his boundaries a lot, and gives me many gray hairs, I'm sure. But this kid has a smile on him that will melt your heart. He keeps our life interesting, and keeps us on our toes though!


I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentines Day, and are enjoying it with the ones you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...