Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bridal Makeup Trial Run

    My soon to be sister-in-law asked me yesterday if I would do her makeup for the wedding. I'm totally stoked about it! Totally fitting to the situation, Sam Schuerman posted a youtube video of a bridal look yesterday. I decided to take it for a trial run today to make sure I'd be able to do a good job at it. I absolutely love how it turned out! It's very delicate and feminine, and not too "made up". I'll post the video link below if you'd like to check it out.



  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYX Stay Matte Not Flat powder foundation
  • NYC 'Sunny' bronzer
  • Essence 'Adorable' blush
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster translucent powder
  • Sephora eyebrow pencil
  • Essence eyebrow gel
  • e.l.f eyelid primer
  • Urban Decay 'Booty Call' e/s (Naked 2)
  • Urban Decay 'Buck' e/s (Naked 1)
  • Urban Decay 'Naked' e/s (Naked 1)
  • Urban Decay 'Virgin' e/s (Naked 1)
  • Urban Decay 'Chopper' e/s (Naked 2)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner 'Bourbon'
  • Urban Decay 'Darkhorse' e/s (over liner)
  • Essence False Lash mascara


Happy Beautifying Lovelies!!


(Sam's Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...