Monday, February 6, 2012

January Favorites

    It's now the 6th of February, and I'm just now doing last months favorites. Slacker much? Now that I'm working every morning during the week, I've been doing very quick, simple, neutral eye looks. I do have a few things that I reached for over and over again throughout the month however.



  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner (still perfecting that cat eye liner)
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
  • MAC Painterly paint pot
  • Original Carmex (my lips are sooo dry!)
  • Urban Decay e/s in Naked
  • Urban Decay e.s in Sidecar
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural (pretty sure this is now my Holy Grail blush)
  • Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze  (looks AWESOME paired with Sidecar!)
  • B&BW lotion in Pink Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...