Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Green Polishes


China Glaze - Westside Warrior (1 coat)
China Glaze - Cha Cha Cha (3 coats)
Wet n Wild - Caribbean Frost (2 coats)
Wet n Wild FastDry - Sagreena the Teenage Witch (4 coats)





Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Mint Sorbet (3 coats)



    Both China Glaze polishes were part of collections that are not in the core collection. Westside Warrior (which is such an awesome olive/army green color) was part of the Metro Collection. Cha Cha Cha was part of the Island Escape Collection. Both are available online at Head2Toe Beauty for $3 each. 
    Wet n Wild: Caribbean Frost is part of the Wild Shine line. It is widely available at any drugstore. The cheapest place being Walmart at 93 cents. Sagreena the Teenage Witch is part of the Fast Dry line. (I don't personally find it very fast drying). The are also widely available at about $2. I do find this particular shade very sheer and streaky. It took my 4 coats for this swatch, and it could have used another. 
    Sally Hansen: Mint Sorbet is another readily available drugstore polish. This one will run you about $2.50. I like the formula of this polish. It spreads very nicely, and is opaque in 2 coats, as noted above. 


    Which polish sparks your interest the most? My pick from this bunch? China Glaze: Westside Warrior. 



Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...