Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Look: 'Amateur Attempts' Recreation

    Today I attempted to recreate a look done by Misty a.k.a 'Amateur Attempts' on youtube. She is a lovely lady I discovered through the Beauty Broadcast community. She used the MAC eye shadow 'Club', but I used my dupe in the Wet n Wild 'Comfort Zone' palette. I absolutely LOVED how this turned out, and will defiantly be wearing this look again! I will link her video below so you can check it out.


Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
NYC 'Sunny' bronzer
Essence 'Babydoll' blush

Eyes:
MAC 'Painterly' Paint Pot
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone - light cream shimmer all over, lash to brow
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone - red/brown/green duochrome , outer and inner thirds of lid
Wet n Wild Vanity palette - matte tan color, blended into crease
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara



Happy Beautifying! 


Misty's Video, where I got this look from =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...