Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Hair & A Look of the Day

    I have been wanting to do hair extensions for quite some time now. However, I can't afford the beaded ones, or to go to a salon every six weeks. My solution? Clip in extensions I can do myself. I can wear them when I want, or take them off when I don't want them. It's not such a big commitment this way. I also don't have to have them readjusted as my hair grows out. The extensions I am wearing I purchased at Sally Beauty Supply. They are the Euronet 18" Clip In Extensions by Remy. My color is Blonde Frost. I do have a Sally's card which saved me $10, plus there is an extra $10 off right now, so these were $99.



  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYX Stay Matte Not Flat powder foundation
  • Sephora eyebrow pencil
  • Milani blush in Luminoso
  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • (From Naked palette) 'Sin'  eye shadow on lid
  • 'Naked' eye shadow in crease
  • 'Virgin' eye shadow as brow highlight
  • Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in Made of Steel on lower waterline
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara


1 comment:

  1. I really love it! It looks so natural! I honestly didn't know clip-ins could look so good!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...