Monday, July 2, 2012

4th of July Mani

     The 4th of July is probably my favorite holiday of the year. It's nice and warm outside, someone is always inviting us over for a BBQ, no pressure to buy presents, and it's also my husbands birthday! Fireworks are always a bonus ;) 

I saw an AWESOME holiday mani on Pinterest that I derived my inspiration from. I'm not good at drawing stars or anything, so I did full on polka dots. Still totally cute, and patriotic! 

I waited until the next for pictures, so I had chips already. Boo to that!!

2 coats Love My Nails - White on ring finger
2 coats Wet n Wild - Bijou Blue on rest of nails
Dots are in White and China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

I don't own a dotting tool. I stick a pin in the eraser of a pencil, and it works just as good.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...