Friday, July 6, 2012

My Look: Summer Sunset


Hi my loves! Do any of you watch MacBarbie07 on youtube? She is just as cute as a button, if you ask me. She did a video on the $20 makeup challenge, and I just loved the look she came up with! I tweaked it a bit to suit my face better, but I love how this looked. Because I am so behind on blogging, this is actually a picture from last Saturday, right before my tooth broke (doh!). I have since had my tooth reattached, and I'm as good as new! ;) 

Face
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Garnier BB Cream
Mary Kay mineral powder
ELF Golden Bronzer
CoverGirl blush in Pretty Peach
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent powder (highlight)



Eyes
Urban Decay Buck & Naked (mixed for brows)
Essence Brow Gel
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight
Wet n Wild trio in I'm Getting Sunburned:
Crease Shade on lid
Browbone Shade in crease
Urban Decay Virgin as brow highlight
Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in Bling Bling on lower waterline
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara

Lips
Jordana lip gloss in Pink Lemonade


Have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...