Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Look: Blue Cat Liner

Ugh... I'm such a blogging slacker. I wish I could devote as much time as I would like to my blog and youtube channel, but I have 4 children. It's summer vacation, and my husband is on swing shift. It's stressful here, I hope you all understand, and forgive me. =)


For this look, I decided I didn't want to do a bold eye shadow look. Sometimes I get frustrated at my blending abilities (stupid hooded lids!) I decided I'd do a bold eye liner instead, and you're going bold, you better go big or go home. So I chose blue liner instead of black. Enjoy!



Face
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Hard Candy Glamoflague concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed



Eyes
MAC paintpot in Painterly
Urban Decay e/s in Virgin (lid to brow)
Urban Decay e/s in Naked (lightly in crease)
Stila e/s in Kitten (brow highlight)
Ulta eyeliner in Indigo
Urban Decay e/s in Evidence (to set liner)
TooFaced LASHgasm mascara
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara

Lips
Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick in 24 Carrots (lightly dabbed on lips)
L'Oreal balm in Caring Coral



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...