Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Look: Double Take!


What?! Wearing the same look twice in one week?? Yes, it's true. I liked my color-blocking look so much I wore it again today. If you would like to see the more budget friendly, drugstore version, you can click HERE. I also included some OOTD goodness, enjoy!



Face
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Maybelline Mineral Power
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze Pearl


Eyes
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette:
Deep End (lid, lightly blended in crease)
Omen (crease)
Vanilla (brow)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Junkie (lower lashes)
Deep End (smudged over liner)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liner (top lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (tightline upper waterline)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Wet n Wild eyebrow kit

Lips
Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick in Pink Suga' (lightly)
Maybelline Porcelains Collection lipstick in Nude Nuances 





Top: Target
Shorts: Walmart
Sandals: Old Navy
Pink Bracelet: Glitter
Bangles & Earrings: Forever21





2 comments:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...