Monday, July 30, 2012

Makeup Basket 7/30 - 8/6

For more info on this, please watch my video linked at the bottom of this post. Basically, each Monday I will be putting different products into a basket, and only using those products during the week. I plan to continue to do this every Monday, so stayed tuned =) ShadesOfKassie on YouTube does this, and I thought it was a great idea. Also, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, thanks guys!!

Products Mentioned:
ELF Tinted Moisturizer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NYC Smooth Skin Primer
Sephora eye primer
Physicians Formula Season to Season bronzer
Coastal Scents 10 Blush palette
Sephora Harmony Face Powder
Essence Long Lasting eyeliner in Bling Bling
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette
Physicians Formula Nude Strips palette
TooFaced Beautiful Dreamer quad
Wet n Wild lipstick 903C
Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
Maybelline lipstick in Nude Nuances
NYX lip gloss in Sweetheart
NYX lip gloss in Nude Peach
Beauty Rush gloss in Grapefruit Blast
Beauty Rush gloss in Strawberry Fizz



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...