Friday, July 20, 2012

Product Empties Update #2

Wow, It's been a while since I updated you all o my empties progress. So much so that I actually don't remember if some of these were on the last one or not, lol. I will link my original post, and my first update, if you so choose to see them. All products listed with an " * " are from my original list. 


1) Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser *
2) Bath & Body Works 'Moonlight Path' body spray
3) Bath and Body Works 'Pink Chiffon' shower gel
4) Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
5) Bath and Body Works 'Passionfruit Colada" Handi-Bac
6) NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny *
7) Bath & Body Works 'Be Enchanted' lotion *
8) Philosophy 'Happy Birthday' shower gel (already updated this one) *
9) Bath & Body Works 'Be Enchanted' body spray (not pictured)
10) Rimmel Match Perfection concealer *
11) Seche Vite top coat (not pictured)

The only thing I have left from my original post is my Sephora brow pencil, which has gotten considerably smaller. Next on the list?

 1) Sephora brand lid primer
2) NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
3) ELF Tinted Moisturizer
4) NYC Smooth Skin Primer
5) Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Season to Season bronzer
6) Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Later loves!! =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finished a NYC bronzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the 2nd one I've gone through. I'm half done with a PF bronzer too. I don't know how I go through them so fast

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...