Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Ridiculous Collective Haul

    I haven't done a haul post in SO long! It's crazy, and I hate when I do that because then my collective haul is huge. Then I look like a makeup hoarding nut LOL. I did get a lot of things on sale, or with coupons, or things like that. So I guess that makes me feel better about myself ;-)

Bath and Body Works:

Into The Wild body splash $5
Orange Sapphire body splash $3
Twilight Woods, Be Enchanted & Midnight Pomegranate splashes $1.25 each
NEW Pink Chiffon lotion $1 

Face Products:

Maybelline Dream Matte powder
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation ($2 off coupon)
Wet n Wild 'Reserve Your Cabana' bronzer

*The WnW bronzer is a re-promote of an old favorite 'Acapulco Glow'. This is $3.99 and exclusive to Walgreens. It is much to light to be an actual bronzer. I use it as a face powder and love it, because it has a subtle sheen to it*

Eye Products:

NYX trio: Aloha/Mink/Deep Bronze
NYX trio: Golden/Rust/Walnut   (BOGO 1/2 off @ Ulta)
L'Oreal HIP duo in Bustling (75% off)
Maybelline Eye Tattoo 'Pomegranate Punk'
Maybelline Eye Tattoo 'Bad to the Bronze' (BOGO 1/2 off)
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Nails:

Essie 'Topless & Barefoot'
OPI 'Planks A Lot' Stranger Tides collection(clearance @ Ulta)
China Glaze 'Dance Baby' Electro Pop collection (free)
Milani 'Gold Dust' (75% off)
Seche Vite  (Buy Seche Vite, get a China Glaze free @ Sally's)

Lips:

Milani lipstick 'Sugar Rim' (75% off)
NYX lip pencil 'Rose'
NYX lip pencil 'Nude Pink' (BOGO 1/2 off @ Ulta)
Wet n Wild MegaLast 903C 'Just Peachy' (50% off)



So, now that I've aired it all out there, that's what I have picked up in the last 2 months or so. Any one else get any good deals at Ulta during BOGO 1/2 off? How about the Milani sale at CVS? 

Check you later lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...