Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MAC Rose Pigment

    A while back I was at the MAC counter, and I ended up getting a pigment sample in the color 'Rose'. It's so gorgeous. A rosey pink color with gold flecks. I had not yet worn it, as pigments kind of freak me out. I don't know what to do with them LOL. I decided today was the day to venture out of my box and put this pigment to good use. I used a flat shadow brush (I actually used the one from the Naked 2 palette) and wet the brush. I then patted the pigment onto the brush, in the lid of the jar. I used a patting motion to apply it to my eyelids, then flipped the brush over and blended out the edge. I followed that up with a grey/beige color in the crease, and a cream highlight with little shimmer.



Face:
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
  • NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
  • ELF Golden Bronzer
  • Too Faced blush, 'Don't Call Me Poppy'
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster highlight
Eyes:
  • MAC Painterly paint pot
  • MAC pigment in 'Rose'
  • Urban Decay 'Tease' (from Naked 2, in crease)
  • Urban Decay 'Bootycall' (from Naked 2, as brow highlight)
  • Maybelline Master Drama liner 'Made of Steel' (lower lash line)
  • Urban Decay 'Pistol' (from Naked 2, smudged over silver liner)
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
  • Rimmel Scandal-Eyes mascara

Happy Beautifying Lovelies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...