Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HUGE HAUL!!!

It's my 1 Year Blog-iversary!!! I'm so excited! This has been such a fun year for me. Finding all these new exciting makeup products, the beauty community, making new friends, and finding something I love to do. I want to THANK all of you for all your support. You have all been so amazing, and I appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. Such amazing people I have found. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart <3

For something fun for my 1 Year post, I have a HUGE collective haul! There will be a video linked at the bottom if you wish to check that out. Below the jump I will have pictures and swatches of everything I got. Enjoy loves!!





Wet n Wild - Wet Cement / Claire's - Hi Lite Me / Claire's - Candy Shop / Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue

(swatches L-R)
Maybelline - Nude Nuances / Maybelline - Porcelain Pink / Revlon - Honey / Revlon - Charm
Wet n Wild - Bare It All / WnW - Mauve Outta Here / Wnw - Pink Suga' / WnW - Think Pink

VS Beauty Rush - Flutter / Tarte - Dollface / Tarte - Park Ave. Princess

(Wet n Wild blushes)
Berry Shimmer / Heather Silk / Mellow Wine

Sephora Harmony Face Powder - Let's Dance

(swatches L-R)
 Maybelline - Tough As Taupe / Maybelline quad - Dainty Peach / Maybelline quad - Strut It Suede






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...