Wednesday, August 29, 2012

5 Products I'm Dying To Try!

One of my fave viewers/ readers Liz (Hi Liz!!) requested me to do this tag. This is actually a YouTube tag, but I think it's easier for me to do a blog post. I can show pictures of what I'm talking about. If you aren't familiar with this, this is basically 5 products I'd love to get my hands on. Will I ever get them all, who knows? I know one for sure I'd never pay full price for, but that's the fun in this.

So what did I choose?? Keep reading to find out!


1. NARS blush in Orgasm - $28

courtesy: Sephora.com


I know, I know. So many things to say about this blush. A.) It's such a hyped up product. B.) The name is a tad embarrassing. C.) It's a $28 blush for crying out loud! Despite all that, I really want to own this badly. The color of it is right up my alley. You know I drool over peachy pinks. All I ever hear about NARS blushes is that they are amazing. You will be mine someday, you will be mine. Muahahahaha! (That would be an evil laugh, for some reason)

2. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Emerveille - $36

photo courtesies 
I have to admit, I did not realize this product cost $36 until I researched this post. I know I will never actually own this. I can't bring myself to pay that much for a cream eyeshadow. I know most of it is buying the name, but jeez. That's cray cray. It is absolutely beautiful though, and I love cream shadows. I mean MAC Painterly and I are tight, I'm talking BFF. *sigh* Maybe if I ever win the lottery...



3. MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle - $29

photo courtesy: Polyvore

Pretty much everything in this post is things I DON'T need, but very much want. That is the point, duh Manda! I'm really into highlighters right now. I have a few (maybe 5, which is actually a lot). I hear about this one over, and over, and over. It must be something worth lusting over, right? Or do I just have a serious problem that I should seek help for? lol

4. Smashbox Photo Op 78 Shade MegaPalette - $100

photo courtesy: QVC
Unfortunately, this product is no longer available, as I just realized. This was a QVC exclusive palette, which contained ALL of the Smashbox Photo Op trio, plus lots of other goodies. I basically just think this looks like an awesome palette. $100... steep for sure. But considering what you get, and that each trio is $28, it's a damn good deal. 

5. Sigma brushes - prices vary per set/ brush

photo courtesy: Sigma 


I'm a freaking Sigma Affiliate for crying out lud, and I don't even own one Sigma brush. I'd very much like to, I just haven't gotten around to ordering any yet. If you go anywhere in the beauty community, you are gonna hear about Sigma brushes. I need to get on that, ASAP. If by chance you want to order some Sigma, you can by clicking HERE


That was fun! What are some products YOU are dying to try?? Leave your responses in the comments below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...