Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Look: Kim K's Smokey Eye



Hi loves!

I watched a video on youtube this morning of Kim Kardashian & her makeup artist doing her makeup and creating her smokey eye look. The MA used MAC's Contrast, and even though I have a similar color, I choose to go with another. I used the same technique however, and love how the eyes turned out. If you want to see exactly how to do this, search the youtube channel "MakeupCoutureTV" and you will see it. 



Face
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Garnier BB Cream (Light/Medium)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer (Neutralizer)
Maybelline Dream Lumi pen (Radiant)
Mary Kay mineral powder
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
NYX blush in Peach
Beauty Rush blush in Flutter (layered)
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip (highlight)




Eyes & Lips
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Wet n Wild trio in Silent Treatment LID SHADE ONLY (outer corner, into crease)
PF Matte Quad in Canyon Classics CREAM SHADE (lid and inner corner)
Urban Decay 24/7 in Perversion (lower waterline and lash line, smudged out)
Go over liner with the crease shade we used to soften
Line top lashes with the charcoal shade in the PF quad
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Essence No Limits mascara
Essence lipliner In the Nude
Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...