Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Look: Simple???


    Funny story about todays makeup look: The last couple of days I've been into watching Netflix on my computer as I do my makeup. I usually just listen to Pandora, but whatever. Anyway, I'm big into movies from the 50's. I love Marilyn, Jane Russell, Mitzi Gaynor, etc... Today I was watching 'Gentlemen Marry Brunettes', which is a Jane Russell movie. I started off going for a super simple makeup look, but as I'm watching all these beautiful women in the movie, I realized I piled on tons of makeup LOL. I didn't opt for the classic red lip, but my eye look ended up being a tad dramatic for a Sunday afternoon. Ah, that's the fun of makeup though right? Starting off one way, and coming out the end a completely different way ;)



Face
NYC Smooth Skin primer
ELF Tinted Moisturizer
Revlon Colorstay foundation (mixed)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Mary Kay mineral powder
PF Bronze Booster
Mary-Lou Manizer highlight
Tarte blush in Dollface




Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
NYX Runway palette in Caviar & Bubbles 
(I used various colors, and they have no names)
Ulta liner in Charcoal (lower lashes)
Essence No Limits mascara
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...