Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Look: Neutral Smokey Eye


Hi dolls! I've been using my new Nude'Tude palette for the last 2 days now, and I must say I am IN LOVE. Such a great palette. I love the color selection, and the products themselves are just impeccable. Today I tried my hand at a smokey eye look, so if you want to see what I did, keep reading!





Face
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Elf Tinted Moisturizer/ Revlon Colorstay (mixed)
Mary Kay mineral powder
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster bronzer
L'Oreal blush in Innocent Flush
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter



Eyes
Sephora eyelid primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (lid and under eye)
theBalm Nude 'Tude palette:
Sultry (in crease & above with a fluffy brush)
Sophisticated (in crease with smaller crease brush)
Stand-offish (brow highlight)
Snobby + Seductive (all over lid)
Sleek (outer corner)
Sleek + Sophisticated (lower lash line)
Maybelline Line Stiletto (upper lashline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Zero (waterline)
Maybelline Falsies Flared

Lips
Wet n Wild MegaLast in Think Pink
Beauty Rush in I Want Candy








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...