Friday, August 17, 2012

Physicians Formula: Haul & Swatches

Hi my loves! 

I went on a search today for the new Maybelline Color Tattoos (I really want the beige one). I searched every Rite Aid & Walgreens in my area, much to no avail. Boo! Then of course I ended up at Meijer, usually I will find things there I can't find anywhere else. Still no Color Tattoos. I did however notice that Physicians Formula was 40% off. I couldn't pass it up. Their stuff is kinda pricey for drugstore, but Meijer is usually the cheapest I can find. So I pick up the things I wanted, all for under $20!









This is the quad from the Matte Collection, called Canyon Classics. These shadows all apply nicely, however they can be a tad powdery. It's hard sometimes to find matte shadows that aren't a little powdery. 




This matte quad is called Classic Nudes. The cream shades in both palettes are basically the same color. Oh well. Texture is the same as the other palette. Both are pretty well pigmented. Both quads were originally $5.99. I got them for $3.59




    Next up we have the ever popular Shimmer Strips is Vegas Strip. The swatch on the very left is all the colors blended together, then each color seperatly. Beautiful highlight. Originally $11.39, on sale for $6.83.




Last, but not least, we have the Shimmer Strips in Waikiki Strip. I think this is my favorite. It has that peachy strip in it that is oh so beautiful. Again, far left is blended. The rest are individual colors, with the exception of the SWATCH FAIL on my knuckles. LOL This was also $11.39, on sale for $6.83.

There we have it loves, my little mini haul that was defiantly NOT what I went out looking for. (You'll have that). 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...