Friday, August 24, 2012

My Look: A Mermaids Tale


Hello my loves! I got to thinking earlier: it's almost the end of summer. Holy cow! How in the hell did that happen?? If you have kids, like me, then you know school will be starting again very soon (whoo hoo!) With then end of summer comes fall and winter. In the makeup world that means something important: goodbye colorful makeup and nails, hello neutrals and Earth tones! So what I was thinking is this: I need to wear my colorful things while I still can. I need to lay off the neutrals for a while, because they will be getting good use very soon. 

I am rocking coral nails (Jessie's Girl 'JulieG' actually), and I decided to do a teal colored eye. I used my Too Faced Summer Eye palette for this look. To see what I did, keep reading!




Face (in order I put on)
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Garnier BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
elf cream blush in Heartbreaker
Maybelline Lumi pen in Radiant (under eyes to brighten)
Mary Kay mineral powder (to set)
PF Bronze Booster
PF Vegas Strip (highlight)
Tarte blush in Dollface



Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
Too Faced 'Peach Fuzz' (brow highlight)
Too Faced 'Mermaid' (lid)
Too Faced 'Sugar Sand' (lightly in crease to blend)
Urban Decay 24/7 in Junkie (lash line, smudged)
Wet n Wild black liner (waterline)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Essence No Limits mascara
Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara

Lips
Maybelline Super Stay lipstick in Perpetual Peony
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Timeless Beauty







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...