Monday, August 20, 2012

Swatch: L'Oreal 'Pink Carat' Nail Polish

Hi guys, this is just a quick post.

I picked this little gem up on clearance at Rite Aid for only $2.99. Not sure if it was in a collection or anything, I didn't do any research. Check your clearance bins ladies, Ive been seeing lots of good stuff! (I've restrained myself for the most part though lol)


This is 2 coats, plus top coat. I used Revlon's 'Stunning' as my accent nail. This polish is a coral color (very reminiscent of WnW Tropicalia), it leans more on the coral pink side though, not coral orange. I held my hand up against my shirt in the below picture, as you can see my shirt is a coral orange color, this polish is much pinker.  




3 comments:

  1. I love this color! It's been sitting in my untrieds and I finally wore it today. Such a gorgeous salmon pink. It looks great on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My first L'Oreal polish. I hope they are all like this one, I thought it had a great formula. Did you think so also?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...