Saturday, January 14, 2012

5 Blue Polishes

    Today I bring you 5 blue polishes. Enjoy!




L to R:
China Glaze - Sea Spray (2 coats)
Wet n Wild - Blue Moon (2 coats)
Wet n Wild - Bijou Blue (3 coats)
China Glaze - First Mate (1 coat)


Sinful Colors - Hot Spot (2 coats)


    China Glaze "Sea Spray" and also "First Mate" were part of the Anchors Away collection. I believe that entire collection was made part of the permanent line and can be found at Sally's for $5.99. You can also get China Glaze at Head2ToeBeauty for $3. 
    Both Wet n Wild polishes are from the Wild Shine line. You can find them at Walmart for 93 cents. Sinful Colors are available at Rite Aid, Walgreens and the like.

My pick of the bunch? China Glaze "First Mate". One of my all time favorite polishes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...