Saturday, January 14, 2012

Look! My First Award!

    I was awarded my first blog award today! I'm so friggin' excited!!! It totally geeks me out that someone thought enough of my little blog to give me The Versatile Blogger award =) I seriously appreciate everyone, and everything associated with blogging.

    I was awarded this from Emma at Life, Style and Beauty. She is such a sweet girl! I love her 30 Day Beauty Challenge, and her little dog is pretty darn cute too ;) As per the rules of this award, I get to share 7 things about myself with you all (which I will get to in a second).

Here are the Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 10 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


7 Things About Myself:
1. I have hooded eyelids, and it drives me INSANE!!! Do you have any idea how hard it is to do makeup, then you open your eyes and your entire eyelid is covered up? So frustrating.
2. At least 75% of the clothes I own were either given to me, or bought second hand. 
3. I had 4 baby boys in the span of 5 years. My first was born 3 weeks after my 20th birthday.
4. Speaking of birthdays, I've never met anyone who shares the same birthday as me. November 14th anyone??
5. I own about 105 nail polishes.
6. I have recently discovered my love for high heeled shoes. 
7. I have only successfully applied false lashes 1 time in my life. 


Blogs I am Awarding:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...