As today is the beginning of a new year, I thought I'd start off with something different today. I love PINK. Anything pink, and I'm all about it. I tend not to wear a lot of pink eye shadow though, because I'm not sure how it looks on me. I wanted to use my CS Shimmer palette, and the pink shades called out to me, and I went for it. Enough of my life story, onto the pics!
|It's much more vibrant looking in real life, I swear!|
- MAC paintpot in Painterly
- Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette
- Too Faced Velvet Revolver eye shadow
- Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Woodstock (pink)
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara
- Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
- Prime lids with the paintpot (or eye primer, whatever you use)
- Using a dark pink shade, carefully place the color in the crease, but only on the outside half, don't bring it in towards the nose.
- Using a matte shade, close to your skin color ( I used Velvet Revolver), blend around that dark pink to fade the edges and make everything smooth.
- Using a light pink shade, pat the color all over the lid.
- I used a creamy shade as my brow highlight, and blended all the edges.
- Line upper lash line with a black eyeliner of your choice. I'm loving the Line Stiletto right now.
- I lined the outer half of my lower lashes with a pink eyeliner, this step is optional.
- I layered 2 different mascaras today. The first (Maybelline) just didn't do enough for me today.
- I used a peachy blush (Luminoso) and peach lip (Maybelline Baby Lips) to counteract the pink of the eye.
I hope everyone had a wonderful, and safe New Years! Love to you all! <3