Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Pink Polishes

    I am starting a new series here on the blog, I am calling it the "5 Series". I will be showing different takes on the same thing. (If that makes sense). I am starting with nail polishes, but plan to do other things, like eye shadows, blushes, and lipsticks.

    To kick off the 5 Series, I bring you 5 pink polishes. This lighting is basically "sunshine" trickling in from outside. It's rainy and gloomy here... I hate Michigan!! =)

(L to R)
China Glaze - 108 Degrees (3 coats)
Sinful Colors - Pink Forever (3 coats)
China Glaze - Ahoy! (3 coats)
Sinful Colors - Pink Cream (2 coats)



Sinful Colors - Dancing Nails (2 coats)



China Glaze "108 Degrees" was from the Island Escape collection. I, however, found it in the core collection at Sally's. China Glaze "Ahoy!" was in the Anchors Away collection, but is also now in the core collection. Both are available at Sally's for $5.99, or for $3 at Head2Toe Beauty. All Sinful Colors are available at Rite Aid or Walgreens. 

My pick from this batch? China Glaze "Ahoy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...