Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 Pretty Glitters

    So many things to blog about... so little time. I am back to work now, and also started my second job, so my blogging time is quickly diminishing. Granted, my jobs are not not super hard or anything (I work at 2 daycares), but it does keep me out of the house. I literally have 20 minutes before I'm out the door again, so luckily I already have some pics ready to post =)


Milani One Coat Glitter - Purple Gleam (2 coats)
China Glaze - It's Alive (2 coats)
China Glaze - Ultimate Holiday (3 coats)
OPI - Excuse Moi! (2 coats)



Pure Ice - Spit Fire (2 coats)


    Milani nail polishes are available at Meijer and K Mart (maybe CVS also). I purchased this one at K Mart for $3.99, but I did see it at Meijer yesterday, same price. 
    China Glaze "It's Alive" was part of the 2011 Halloween collection, and is no longer available in stores. You can find this online at either TransDesign, or Head2Toe Beauty (where I got mine) for about $3.60. 
    China Glaze "Ultimate Holiday" was an Ulta exclusive for the 2011 Holiday season. This is not available any longer, unless you find it on clearance, as I did. It doesn't show very well, but it is a beautiful gold holographic glitter. It does dry dull looking, and rough. Needs lots of top coat. 
    OPI "Excuse Moi" was part of the recent Muppets Collection. Good luck finding it. =( If you do, let me know because I'm looking for a full size Warm & Fozzie myself ;) Excuse Moi! Is a pink jelly base, with multi-size silver glitter. 
    Lastly, Pure Ice "Spit Fire" is readily available at your local Wal Mart for $1.97. It is a glitter that really looks best layered, but i really wanted to include it in this post. It kind of reminds me of the China Glaze Eye Candy polish, "Material Girl", but not as pretty. 


    So, how are you liking this 5 Series thing so far? I promise I am not only going to showcase polishes, those are just the pictures I have in stock right now. Have a wonderful Thursday lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. I've been liking the series. Can you do 5 eyeshadows next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm.definatly doing eye shadows next. Just trying to decide how I want to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm.definatly doing eye shadows next. Just trying to decide how I want to do it :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...