Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Look: Feeling Un-Lazy

    I was feeling not so lazy today, so I actually took some pics for a blog post. Yay me!! As I was cropping, and fixing the colors on Picnik, I decided to try something new: I changed my eye color to grey. What do you think? ;)






Products Used:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
NYC Liquid Concealer
NYC Sunny bronzer
Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush in Natural
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Too Faced e/s 'Heaven' (crease to brow)
Too Faced e/s 'Honey Pot' (lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground (lower water line)
Essence All Eyes On Me mascara
Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick in 903C 'Just Peachy'


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...