Friday, January 13, 2012

My Look: Going For the Gold


    I have decided that I am sick of blurry, crappy pictures on my blog. It's so annoying! So from here on until I get a new camera, I'm back to phone pictures. The only problem with that is, they are smaller. Ce la vie! 



Products Used:
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer 
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • unnamed peachy blush from Coastal Scents
  • Too Faced e/s "Heaven" (crease to brow)
  • Too Faced e/s "Cocoa Puff" (outer third of lid)
  • Too Faced e/s "Honey Pot" (inner two thirds of lid)
  • Revlon e/s "Nude Slip" (crease)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner "Bourbon" (outer half upper lash line, bottom waterline)
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara (upper lashes only)
  • NYX lip pencil "Tea Rose"
  • Revlon Lip Butter "Strawberry Shortcake"

Happy Beautifying!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...