Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Look: Back to Life...

    There I went, disappearing again LOL. My life is crazy busy a lot, so that tends to happen. I guess my New Years Resolution should be to make sure I make time for blogging, because I truly love doing it. I may not look like a glamazon everyday, nor may I have the greatest pictures, but I love blogging.



    Today I jumped into my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette again. I love it. I love makeup, all types of makeup. Seriously, everyday I put my face on and I think to myself, "I love this... (enter whatever product here)". I have a makeup problem, because I just love it all! Wow, off track! Back to Comfort Zone palette. There is a color on the bottom right I've mentioned before. It's an awesome reddish brown/ green duochrome. (Dupe for MAC Club!) I had to use it today, it's so cool, and beautiful. I used a pencil brush to make an outer V with that color, and also under lower lashes. I then took a fluffy brush, and used the crease color on the left (medium brown), to go over my crease area. Lastly I used the eyelid color on the right for my lid (soft olive green). I lined upper and lower waterlines with a brown eyeliner, added mascara, and eyes were done!

   I also decided to NOT use foundation today. I instead used my tinted moisturizer. My skin has just been terribly dry lately, and it needed some moisture. I used my bronzer to contour, and a nice peach blush to finish the look.



- ELF Tinted Moisturizer
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
- NYC Sunny bronzer
- Milani Luminoso blush
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon
- Essence False Lash mascara
- NYX lipstick in Thalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...