Monday, March 26, 2012

Mani Monday: China Glaze Dance Baby


When I purchased this polish a month or so ago, the lady at Sally's was wearing this color with China Glaze's Techno on top. I LOVED it, so that's why I picked this particular polish from the Electro Pop collection. I didn't however get Techno. Boo, sad. About 2 weeks ago I was poking around Meijer and saw this beautiful glitter, from Revlon, called Stunning. It seemed like it would do the job, and here we are! 

This is 2 thick coats of China Glaze Dance Baby, and 1 coat (sort of placed with the brush) of Stunning. It's a little hard to get the holographic particles of Stunning to brush on to the nail, you have to strategically put them there. You know what I mean, Verne? 

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...