Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Faves

    I realize it's not quite the end of the month, but I felt like doing my favorites now anyway :-p I will gone next weekend (the end of the month) doing wedding festivities with my brother, so I figured now was a good time.

    I do not have a TON of stuff, as there are things I am using every single day to use up. You can check out my post on that HERE. I will be posting on update to that very soon also.



L-R: Wet n Wild MegaLast in Tropicalia, Orly Cotton Candy, Kardashian Kolors (NOPI) Kim-pletely in Love
I currently am wearing the Wet n Wild. Hate the brush, love the color! It's reminds me of an OPI polish, Cajun Shrimp maybe? It looks very pink in photos, but it's actually a hot coral. Beautiful!
I lusted after Orly's Cotton Candy so hard, for so long. I finally caved a while back and picked it up. I love it so much I have worn twice already. It's not actually completely pink either, there's a bit of a peachy under tone there.
Kim-pletely in Love.... looks totally lame in the bottle. I actually passed this up so many times, but eventually I bought it anyway (because I'm an idiot like that). This is hands down, my new favorite polish. I have worn this FOUR times! I've used up a quarter of the bottle in the last month or so. I've never done that with a polish before. It's just so feminine, so shimmery, so gorgeous! I'm Kim-pletely in Love with this polish! (And that was lame, haha!)

T-B: Essence lipstick Creamy Nude, Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake, NYX lip liner Rose, NYX lip liner Nude Pink, pencil type brush, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon.

L-R: NYX Rose, NYX Nude Pink, Urban Decay Bourbon, Essence Creamy Nude, Revlon Strawberry Shortcake.

    I've really been loving filling my lips in with lip liner, then topping with a glossy type product. I use the Lip Butter either lip liner often. I love the pink it makes. You can see a picture of it HERE.
    I've also been loving skipping top eye liner, and smudging my lower out with eye shadow. I've been using the brush to do the smudging, and liner is the smudgee.

 L-R: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, L'Oreal True Match blush Innocent Flush
L-R: Left Browbone shade, Right Definer shade, Left Eyelid shade, L'Oreal blush, Bad to the Bronze

    Inncoent Flush is such a beautiful blush, unfortunately it didn't want to show up well on my arm. Poo! I chose a couple shades from the palette to swatch, but I love them all equally. The 2nd swatch color is a dupe to MAC's Club eye shadow. 

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Black Amethyst, Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer.

    Black Amethyst is my all time favorite B&BW scent. Favorite EVER, love it so much. Also really enjoying this primer. It's helping keep my face in tact all day, and minimizing my pores. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and this is $8.


Those are my favorites lately. I realize I didn't post a faves for February, but they were basically the same. I hope everyone is enjoying their day, and I'll catch you on the flip side lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...