Thursday, March 8, 2012

Neutral Eye Look - Bad to the Bronze & NYX




Face:

  • ELF Tinted Moisturizer
  • NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny
  • Coastal Scents blush - bright baby pink shade

Eyes:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze
  • NYX Trio - Aloha/ Mink/ Deep Bronze
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Bourbon
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

    I used the Bad to the Bronze on my lid, blending it out in the crease. Using the trio, I placed the deepest color in the crease, The medium shade on the lid, and the lightest on the brow bone. I tight-lined the upper lid, and smudged a little liner on the lower lash line. Quick, easy look. I had my whole face completed in about 7 or 8 minutes. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...