Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Swatch: Wet n Wild 'Tropicalia'


    I have to admit, that I did NOT like the new brush on this polish right away. As you may (or may not) know, Wet n Wild redesigned their MegaLast polishes. They are no longer in the small, squat round bottles. They have a new tall, square (yet round) bottle with a new brush. The brush is similar to that of OPI, but it larger. First thoughts? 'Holy crap, that's a HUGE brush!". Now that I've used it a couple times, I actually like it. The bigness of it helps to make the whole process go a lot quicker. It is easy to have some goof-ups, but not too bad. The formula on these polishes is actually pretty darn good, in my opinion. I have 3 shades now, and all 3 are close to one-coaters.

This specific color, Tropicalia, is not new to the line. Regardless, I LOVE it! It's such a beautiful, summery coral. Some corals tend to lean to the orange side, this one however leans more pink. I wore this shade 4 days, and only had minimal tip wear. I used two coats, and topped with Seche Vite.


Do you own this gorgeous polish? New formula or old, I want to know how you like it. Hopefully I'll be back with a new makeup look tomorrow. Happy Beautifying lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...