Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Look: Rebel Leprechaun

    Yes, I am a rebel leprechaun because I didn't wear any green for St. Patrick's Day - I wore it the day after. I'm cool like that, haha! ;-) Although it doesn't look like it, my shirt stripes are green also (not yellow, stupid camera!)
    I spent St. Patrick's Day with the family, celebrating my nieces 11th birthday (yesterday was her actual birthday, lucky ducky!) It was beautiful here in Michigan. I had on a summery neon top, capris and sunglasses. I actually got sunburned... in the winter. Weird. On to today's look!


 Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
  • Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
  • NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Gold Radiance (as a highlight)


Eyes:
  • ELF eyelid primer
  • Wet n Wild eye shadow single in Envy (all over lid, blend the edge)
  • ELF 32 Brights palette: deep golden green (outer corner of lid)
  • Wet n Wild Vanity palette: matte tan shade (blended into crease)
  • Wet n Wild Vanity palette: shimmery cream shade (brow highlight)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie (lower lash line, blended out)
  • Wet n Wild single in Envy, again (smudged over liner to set)
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara




What did you lovelies do for St. Patrick's Day? Any green beer drinkers out there? ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...