Friday, March 23, 2012

My Look: Georgia Peach

I forgot to do my eyebrows today, LOL!

Face:
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
  • Wet n Wild bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
  • NYX powder blush - Summer Peach
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent powder (highlight)

Eyes:

  • Sephora eyelid primer
  • Urban Decay e/s - Chopper (Naked 2)  LID
  • Urban Decay e/s - Naked (Naked 1) CREASE
  • Urban Decay e/s - Bootycall (Naked 2) BROW HIGHLIGHT
  • Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions mascara
  • LIPS: NYX lip gloss - Nude Peach





2 comments:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...