Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Newest Obsession - Peach/ Coral Blushes

    So, this new kick of mine is all Sam Shuerman's fault. LOL  I was watching a video of hers last week (I love her!) and she used this L'Oreal blush. It was so beautiful that I HAD to have it a.s.a.p. She didn't know what the name of the color was, but I figured out by looking at them at the store what it was. It's the L'Oreal True Blend blush in Innocent Flush. LOVE!!!!! I love how the color looks on my skin, it's so gorgeous. So that kicked off my peachy/ coral colored blush kick. Sadly, I admit, I have purchased 5 new blushes in the last week or so. I did previously already have some of these shades prior to my blush binge. So lets take a look into my peachy/ coral blush collection.

* denotes one of my new beauties ;-)
L-R: *L'Oreal True Blend in Innocent Flush, *Milani Baked Blush in Corallina, Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Milani Minerals in Mai Tai

 Sephora Blush Me! Mono in Abricot Plaisir

 *e.l.f Studio in Peachy Keen, e.l.f Studio in Candid Coral

 *Jordana blush in Coral Sandy Beaches, *Cover Girl Cheekers in Pretty Peach

Too Faced blush/ bronze duo - Don't Call Me Poppy


    I love all these blushes, but if I had to pick top faves I would say:
  • L'Oreal - Innocent Flush
  • Milani - Luminoso
  • e.l.f - Candid Coral
  • Jordana - Coral Sandy Beaches

    I am a drugstore makeup junkie, as you know, so most of these were very inexpensive. The Too Faced is obviously a high end blush, but I received it in a kit as a gift. The most expensive was the L'Oreal at about $9. The Jordana I scored for $2.50 at KMart. The Sephora I got on clearance for $3, the Cover Girl was about $4. The Milani blushes run about $7, but I picked Mai Tai up on clearance for $1.68 (it's now discontinued). e.l.f Studio blushes are always $3, and you can find them primarily at Target, but they are now in KMart, and some Walmarts. 

    So what are you obsessed with right now? On my Facebook page I got answers of Benefit Posey Tint, and Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Blushing Bride. How about YOU?

Later Lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I love peachy/pink blushes but they look like almost nothing on my skin cause I'm medium/dark skintone. But oh well, I love how they look on othr people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, peach and peachy pink are defiantly my favorite, I have more of those than anything else. I'm am such a blush freak too, I love blush!

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...